Family friendly festive activities
Delicious Food Vendors
Live musical Performances
The Biggest Latin Festival in the North-East
Celebrating 34 years
See the 116th Street Festival History
The History Of the 116th Street Festival
The 116th Street festival was started in 1985 as a block party under the name 'Abrazo Fraternal' by David and Robert Acosta; two businessmen from El Barrio. Nick Lugo also joined the festival to lend his expertise and from there the festival continued to grow each year.
In 2004, Peter Spinella joined in helping to promote the 116th Street Festival which has now grown to 20 Blocks and is a celebration of not just the Puerto Rican community, but of El Barrio and all of the Hispanic cultures. Each year hundreds of thousands of people come to celebrate this historic event in the heart of East Harlem. This year will be a special celebration of our 30th Anniversary. We look forward to having you join us!
16 - 16
We are excited to announce and celebrate this years 34th anniversary and revamp of Americas Biggest Hispanic Festival; The 116th Street Festival.
Our ongoing diverse audience includes ethnic groups such as those from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Mexico, South America and much more. The 116th Street Festival hosts a crowd of over half
a million+ in attendance and features two main performance stages, 200+ exhibitors, vendors, and fun-filled family festive activities. The 116th Street Festival will be taking place Saturday, June 8th 2019, from 10am - 5pm.
We invite you to join us in our wonderful festive celebration this year as we become bigger, and better!
Special celebrity guests and meet and greet sessions
Join us for a chance to win FREE giveaways
Fun Family Friendly Festive activities… can you say that fast?!
Our Sponsorship Packages
• Two different booth sizes and styles are available for you to create exposure for your brands by sampling,
distributing promotion materials and coupons, or enrolling and recruiting customers!
• A 10’ x 10’ area on 3rd Ave is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Canopy-style tents with built in
• A 10’ x 20’ area on 3rd Ave or 116th Street
• Canopy-style tents with built in counters which are open to the public on three sides and are available on a
first-come, first served basis.
• Logo recognition in 116th Festival's Special Supplement inserted in La Voz Spanish Language Weekly
Newspaper and the NY Daily News
TV /Radio/Jumbotron/Print included:
116th Street Festival Super Zones are two strategic areas that
provide you with the perfect blend of wide-open space and high
volume attendance! Showcase your inflatables, sample your
products, manage your traffic-flow and/or park your mobile
marketing vehicle etc. 120’ x 35’
Each Super zone includes:
• Your exclusive promotional zone with category exclusivity through
sampling booths with canopy-style tents and on site signage or
any configuration needed for your exhibit. Or create a vendor
• Logo recognition in 116th Street Special Supplement inserted in La
Voz Hispana Spanish Language Daily Newspaper and the NY Daily
News, promo ads in Hoy & El Diario
• Audio billboards in commercials that will run prior to 116th Street
Festival on Spanish Language Radio in the Metro NY market 20
Tickets to the Night Under the Stars invitation-only VIP Corporate
Several strategic pavilion exhibit areas are available. These areas are ideal for your customers to receive your marketing message and to showcase your product.
Pavilion sponsorship includes:
• Title sponsor of brand related themed area (e.g.: Chrysler Auto Plaza,
• Strategically located exhibit pavilion
• (15’ x 50') located in a prime location
• Logo recognition in 116th St. Festival’s Special Supplement inserted in La Voz Hispana Spanish • Language
Weekly Newspaper and the NY Daily News promo ads in Hoy and El Diario.
• Audio billboards in commercials that will run prior to 116th Street Festival on Spanish Language radio in
Metropolitan New York
• 10 Tickets to A Night Under the Stars invitation-only Corporate event.
Sponsoring a Stage puts your brand in front of hundreds of thousands of your customers! Position your company/brand as a Major Sponsor of 116th Street Festival with two different sponsorship options.
EXCLUSIVE Stage includes:
• Complete "turn-key" stage; talent booking, management and coordination
• A catered backstage VIP hospitality area canopy-style exhibit booths near your stage
• NY market radio, TV and print promotional advertising
• 20 Tickets to invitation-only VIP Corporate event
CO-SPONSORSHIP of a Stage includes:
Shared entitlements mentioned above with another sponsor
The Sponsorship Proposal
Event positioned The Sponsor company
116th St. Festival
• Presenting sponsor to receive the following:
• Sponsor logo incorporated into name of event
• Exclusive category
• Title logo on all three stages and coordination with live cut-ins
• Sponsor in all media elements to include:
NY market radio, TV and print promotional advertising 2 week campaign
• Four full page ad in La Voz Hispana (5) 30 second advertising spots on jumbotron each
hour of event
• 50 Tickets to VIP Corporate event and presenter of corporate event
• Includes SuperZone for exhibits
Non-commercial Food & Merchandise Vendors
The 116th Street Festival welcomes various food and merchandise vendors to join us in our yearly celebration.
Interested in becoming one of our wonderful Food and or Merchandise Vendors at our festival? Please be sure to contact us!
Thank you for considering us in becoming one of our awesome sponsors.
The 116th Street Festival thrives on providing an excellent experience not only for our festival attendees from across the world, but for our sponsors to enjoy the many benefits of bringing their brand, message and products to the forefront of our visitors reach.
With sponsorship support, we can continue to provide a wonderful festival experience that will also enable continued growth as we celebrate bigger and better each year
For more information, please simply click the sponsorship level you are considering below.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The 116th Street Festival
Hispanic Marketing & Advertising Group
Peter Spinella / email@example.com
Our Central Office
Send us a message
Hispanic Marketing and Advertising Group
159 East 116th Street. Suite 2
New York, NY, 10029
Stage & Talent Coordinators
Jerry Vargas/Kalvin Stevens
Office: (210) 771-5274
Non-commercial Food & Merchandise Vendors
Office: (212) 348-8270
Connect with us!